CERTA ENTRY LEVEL DIPLOMA IN USING EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS (ENTRY 3) at Selby College
The course prepares learners for the world of work by developing some basic work skills and trying out a number of vocational areas.
The course is designed for learners who:
• Want to build the skills and confidence they need to apply for supported or voluntary work.
• Need a starting point for getting into work or supervised work.
• Need to learn how to apply for jobs or training.
• Want their learning to be recognised as a formal qualification.
• Want to develop relevant work skills.
You will study a range of topics, including:
• Applying for jobs and courses
• Work placement
• Working as a Volunteer
• Interview Skills
• Building confidence and self-esteem
• Managing Money
You will also study Functional Skills in English and Maths as part of the course. These are exam based.
No formal entry requirements
This course gives you the opportunity to progress towards personal goals in education, training and/or employment. You could go on to other college courses within Foundation Level Programmes or Level 1.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.