City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma: Body and Spa Therapies at Loughborough College
If you aspire to work as a spa or salon manager and have already completed a beauty-related Level 2 qualification, this course is for you. The Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Body and Spa Therapies will provide you with a range of specialist practical skills and technical knowledge, equipping you to seek employment or further training within the beauty and spa therapy sectors.
You will carry out practical treatments in the College's salon and brand-new spa, working and having the opportunity to act as salon manager. The course will cover:
- anatomy and physiology
- providing facial electrotherapy treatments
- providing body electrotherapy treatments
- monitoring and maintaining the client's spa journey
- providing body massage
- promoting and selling products and services to clients
- providing dry spa treatments
- providing Indian head massage
To gain this qualification, you must successfully achieve the following assessments:
- one externally set, externally moderated assignment
- one externally set, externally marked test, sat under examination conditions
- optional unit assessments as required
- A beauty-related Level 2 qualification, plus GCSE English and Maths at grad C/4 or above.
To find out more about this qualification, visit us at an Open Day, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01509 618375.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.