Level 2 Diploma: Travel and Tourism at Loughborough College
Welcome to the exciting world of Travel and Tourism.
The aim of the course is to inspire you to embark on a career within the travel and tourism sector, giving you the opportunity to enter employment in places such as travel agencies, visitor attractions, transport providers, including airlines, and accommodation providers, including hotels.
The course has core, mandatory, and optional units, which include:
- The UK Travel and Tourism Sector
- UK Travel and Tourism Destinations
- Delivering the Travel and Tourism Customer Experience
- Travel and Tourism Business Environments
- The Development of Tourism in the UK
- Factors Affecting Worldwide Travel and Tourism
- Three GCSEs at grade D/3 or above, including English and Maths (you will be required to study additional English and/or Maths if you haven’t achieved a grade C/4 or above).
To find out more about this qualification, visit us at an Open Day, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01509 618375.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.