RSL Level 3 Extended Music Practioner Performance at Hertfordshire College of Music
Building on core skills gained in Level 3 Year 1 you will develop rehearsal, performance, audition, lead performer and musicianship skills. You will learn about being a session musician, artist and event management, and many more aspects of the music business.
- The course offers many units based around the music industry including:
- Similar units to Level 3 Year 1 but to a much more in depth level of understanding
- Master-classes and workshops taught by industry professionals
- How to maximise your earning potential within the music industry
Minimum of GCSE Grade 4/C in English & Maths or Merit at Level 3 Year 1
There is no final exam. Each module is assessed either on an individual or group basis depending upon the assignment. There is both practical and written coursework as well as opportunities to take Graded Instrumental Exams.
Fully funded for 16 to 18 year olds. 19+ please enquire. £100 enrichment fee also applies
- On successful completion of Level 3 Extended Diploma you have the opportunity to:
- Progression to a Foundation Degree, Honours degree or further training in a music or music business related discipline
- Employment within the music business
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hertfordshire College of Music directly.