Physics - A Level at Skegness Academy
Our aims within the science curriculum are:
• To provide a balanced science education for all students who have equal access to the range of science experiences, enabling them to reach their full potential;
• To stimulate an interest and enjoyment in science, so academic achievement and expectations may be raised;
• To incorporate ‘how science works' into all aspects of science teaching as a way of developing students' awareness and appreciation of science in their lives;
• To develop the skills of analysis and problem solving;
• To enhance the awareness of past influences, present and likely future implications of science on education, work, leisure and the world environment; and
• To enable pupils to satisfy the demands of the National Curriculum.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Skegness Academy directly.