Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Accounting at Henley College Coventry
The Level 2 Accounting qualification is designed for those wanting to gain a professional qualification within accounting. You will work in an accounts department in order to complete this apprenticeship.
Subjects that may be covered include:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Using Accounting Software
- Elements of Costing
- Work Effectively in Finance
- Foundation Synoptic
- Complete basic double entry bookkeeping
- Complete accounts to trial balance stage
- Process customer and supplier information on a computerised package
- Learn basic costing principles
- Understand how an accounts department works within an organisation
At the end of the course, you will gain an AAT Level 2 Accounting qualification and can then progress onto an AAT Level 3.
College attendance will be required for one day per week and you will sit a number of exams during the length of the programme.
The course will last 12 months.
Grades C’s or above in Maths and English or Level 1 Functional Skills
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Henley College Coventry directly.