Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration at Henley College Coventry
An Apprenticeship enables you to learn on the job and earn while studying for your qualifications.
You will study:
- Communicating in a business environment
- Principles of providing administration services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understanding employer organisations
- Managing personal performance and development
- Developing working relationships with colleagues
Plus you can choose from a selection of business administration units that are worth a minimum of 12 credits.
- Technical certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at Level one
Apprentices have employed status however, if you don’t have a job then we will help you to find one.
You will be assessed in the workplace and the Technical certificate is a multi-choice examination.
You will ideally have achieved a GCSE grade D or above in Maths and English and you will need to pass an initial assessment at interview.
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at Level 1
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Henley College Coventry directly.