Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Hairdressing at Henley College Coventry
The Level 2 Hair professional is designed for those who want to become a professional in the hair and beauty industry.
Subjects you may cover include:
• Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
• Cut hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
• Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
• Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
• Perming hair
• Hair relaxing treatments and techniques
• Hair extension services
At the end of the course, you will gain a Level 2 Hair Professional qualification. You can then progress onto an NVQ Level 3 Hairdressing.
College attendance will be required for one day per week. You will receive regular workplace assessments in order to assess competency and you will sit a number of exams during the length of your programme. You will be required to create a portfolio of evidence
including end point assessment.
You will also be asked to re-sit your Maths and English if you do not have grades C or above.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Henley College Coventry directly.