Electrical Installation Diploma Level 2 at Bradford College
This course is for you if you want to work in the domestic electrical installation industry eg wiring socket and light circuits in houses.
The course is for anyone with GCSEs at Grade 4 or above who wants to study electrical installation.
The City & Guilds 2365 qualification allows you to build on your previous experience, skills and knowledge to gain a qualification at an intermediate level.
The course is made up of the following units:
- Know health and safety legislation
- Know how to handle hazardous situations
- Know electrical safety requirements when working in the building services industry
- Know the safety requirements for working with gases and heat producing equipment
- Know the safety requirements for using access equipment in the building services industry
- Know the safety requirements for working safely in excavations and confined spaces in the building services industry.
GCSE English and Mathematics at a minimum of Grade 4 or a Level 1 Electrical Installation.
If you do not hold a Grade A*-C/8/9-4 in Mathematics or English you will study these subjects as part of your course. If you have a Grade D/3 or Level 2 Functional Skill you will work towards achieving a Grade A*-C/8/9-4.
The course is assessed by continuous practical assessments and knowledge-based exams for each Unit.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bradford College directly.