Plumbing Studies Diploma Level 2 at Bradford College
This course follows on from the Level 1 course and is intended for those who want to gain further skills and knowledge in order to gain entry into the plumbing industry.
The course is made up of the following units:
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
- Electrical Principles and Processes for Building Services Engineering
- Scientific Principles for Domestic, Industrial and Commercial Plumbing
- Common Plumbing Processes
- Cold Water Systems
- Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Central Heating Systems
- Drainage Systems
- Understand How to Communicate With Others Within Building Services Engineering.
Level 1 Diploma in Plumbing Studies.
If you do not hold a Grade A*-C/8/9-4 in Mathematics or English you will study these subjects as part of your course. If you have a Grade D/3 or Level 2 Functional Skill you will work towards achieving a Grade A*-C/8/9-4.
The course is assessed by continuous practical assessments and knowledge-based exams for each Unit.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.