Health and Social Care at John Mason School
Course Structure :
Unit 1 Human Lifespan Development (Externally assessed)
Unit 5 Meeting Individual Care and Support Needs
Unit 2 Working in Health Social Care
Unit 14 Physiological Disorders and their Care
- Effective communication skills which will enable you to work with peers in class and group discussion
- Independent study skills.
- Willingness to ask questions and participate in discussion in class
- Ability to analyse information critically.
- A genuine interest in working with a range of people in a supportive capacity
- Awareness of contemporary issues within the Health and Social Care sector
- Will ingness to think critically about the world around you.
- A keen interest in writing essays and the ability to think
Unit 1 and 2 are externally assessed via written exams including short - answer questions and extended essay answers. Unit 5 and 14 are internally assessed via coursework .
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact John Mason School directly.