Electrical and Electronic Engineering Diploma Level 3 at Bradford College
The Level 3 Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering is equivalent in size to two A levels
This qualification will prepare you for a role in electrical and electronic engineering, for example, an electrical engineering technician or electronic engineering operative.
You will gain relevant skills and knowledge in areas such as electronic devices and circuits, power and energy systems and printed circuit board design and manufacture.
This course is suitable if you are wanting to gain strong core knowledge of electrical and electronic engineering.
You will study five mandatory units and have a choice of optional units.
The mandatory units are:
- Engineering Principles
- Delivering Engineering Processes as Part of a Team
- Engineering design and manufacture
- Applied Commercial Quality Principles in Engineering
- Specialist Engineering Project.
Four GCSEs at a minimum of Grade C/4 including English and mathematics.
- Continuous assessment
- An external awarding body exam
- An external awarding body set assignment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bradford College directly.