Manufacturing Engineering Diploma Level 3 at Bradford College
The Level 3 Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering is equivalent in size to two A levels.
This qualification will prepare you for a role in manufacturing engineering, for example a manufacturing engineering technician or welding operative. You will gain relevant skills and knowledge in areas such as computer-aided manufacturing, modern manufacturing systems, additive manufacturing and machining.
This course is suitable if you are wanting to gain strong core knowledge of manufacturing engineering.
You will study five mandatory units and have a choice of optional units.
The mandatory units are:
- Engineering Principles
- Delivering Engineering Processes as Part of a Team
- Engineering design and manufacture
- Applied Commercial Quality Principles in Engineering
- Specialist Engineering Project.
Four GCSEs at a minimum of Grade C/4 including English and mathematics.
- Continuous assessment
- An external awarding body exam
- An external awarding body set assignment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bradford College directly.