Diploma in Business Level 1* at Dearne Valley College (DVC)
Our Business Introductory Level 1 Diploma is a full-time courses provides the foundation knowledge and skills of business practice. It will offer you an insight into the work of business and allow you to explore the full range of opportunities and roles within business.
What will I study?
- Finding out about businesses in your area
- Communication with customers
- Organising a meeting
- Presenting a business idea
- Contribute to running an event
- Being organised
- Researching a topic
- Completion of GCSEs
- A positive reference
How will I be assessed?
Your course assessments may include:
- Written assignments
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Depending on your circumstances you may not need to pay fees.
Contact the Enquiries Team on on 01709 513355 for advice and guidance
What can I progress to?
- Business Diploma Level 2 course
- Intermediate Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Junior Administrative Assistant
- Junior Business Sales Assistant
Why study here?
The course will provide you with the opportunity to develop a variety of skills including teamwork, communication and employability skills. This will involve:
- Develop vital skills in team-working, communication and employability
- Get involved in a wide variety of projects both in College and in the local community
- Take part in valuable work experience placements to boost your skills and employability
- Participate in visits the local businesses to gain an insight into the working environment
- Join guests speaker sessions with those who are already successful, and find out more about their roles in business
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.