Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration at North Nottinghamshire College
About this Course
You could be heading towards a career as a clerical assistant or a secretary within a local organisation. Further qualifications will also improve your employability skills and increase your chances of promotion.
What will I study?
- Producing business documents
- Effective business systems
- Equipment and resources
- Employer rights and responsibilities
- Communication skills
- Students also need to achieve Level 2 Functional Skills in English, maths and IT
- This will be assessed by way of an NVQ and Technical Certificate
What are the entry requirements?
- GCSE English and maths grades A* to D
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to the programme
- We can help you find the employment you need to start this Apprenticeship
How will I be assessed?
Your course assessments may include:
- A range of course work
- Assessments in the workplace
You will be paid a minimum of the nationally-set Apprenticeship wage. Visit www.apprenticships.org.uk for details.
North Notts College also has a number of funds which are there to help support you if you find yourself in financial difficulties that are affecting your attendance at college or your studies.
What can I progress to?
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Administration Assistant
Why study here?
Our tutors are experienced administrators who have all worked in industry. This brings the subject to life in real terms, making it a more rewarding course and will ensure you reach your full potential and enhance your employability.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.