Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration at North Nottinghamshire College
About this Course
Do you aspire to become an Office Supervisor or Team Leader where you will be responsible for the management of others? This Apprenticeship could take you one step closer.
What will I study?
Working alongside your experienced colleagues you will learn:
- Handling confidential documents
- Preparing board meeting documents
- Working with others
- Managing others and the workloads of others
- NVQ Technical Certificate
- Students also need to gain Functional Skills Level 2 in English, maths and IT
What are the entry requirements?
- Preferably an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration or GCSE English and maths grades A* to C
- We can help you find the employment you need to start this Apprenticeship
How will I be assessed?
Your course assessments may include:
- A range of course work
- Work place assessments
You will be paid a minimum of the nationally-set Apprenticeship wage. Visit www.apprenticships.org.uk for details.
North Notts College also has a number of funds which are there to help support you if you find yourself in financial difficulties that are affecting your attendance at college or your studies.
What can I progress to?
- Higher level qualifications are attractive to employers so if you are eager to up-skill you could later choose to study a Higher Education business course.
- You could also progress into management courses from Level 3 to Level 5
- Assistant Administrator
Why study here?
Our tutors are experienced administrators who have all worked in industry. This brings the subject to life in real terms, making it a more rewarding course and will ensure you reach your full potential and enhance your employability.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.