Engineering Technician - Toolmaker and Tool and Die Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
You will be employed in industry, earning a wage whilst gaining skills and qualifications throughout the stages of the Apprenticeship.
Formative assessment of skills, knowledge and behaviours are required and outlined in the assessment plan. Foundation Phase:
• Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Foundation Competence) Development Phase:
• Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competence) – Toolmaker, Tool and Die Maintenance
• Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge) End point assessment:
• You will need to demonstrate to how you have achieved full occupational competence against, skills, knowledge and behaviours, set out in the standard.
• Completion of mandatory qualifications as outlined in the assessment plan.
• Completion of required behaviours aligned to Engineering technology competences.
• End point assessment – portfolio based validation and independent assessment of competence.
Employment within engineering or management qualifications.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.