Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration at Leeds City College
This course is aimed at students wishing to have a career in business administration.
The course will develop your business and communication skills, preparing you for work within one of the many large organisations in Leeds or beyond.
We will also provide training to develop your interview skills, giving you the option to apply for apprenticeship vacancies with employers such as Yorkshire Housing.
You will attend college and study the BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration, covering units such as:
- Principles of Personal Responsibilities and Working in a Business Environment
- Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Principles of Managing Information and Producing Documents
- Principles of Supporting Change in a Business Environment
- Principles of Supporting Business Events
- Principles of Maintaining Stationery Stock
- Building Working Relationships with Customers
You will also complete 2 days per week on a placement to learn the following skills:-
- Manage Own Performance in a Business Environment
- Improve Own Performance in a Business Environment
- Work in a Business Environment
- Communicate in a Business Environment
Maths, English and IT Functional Skills will also be taught in college.
Two days per week will be on a mandatory work placement
You must have a good level of English and maths at grade D/3 or above.
You must have a professional manner and be willing to work in a business environment with a view to choosing a career within business.
You will have practical based assessments in the work place along with internally marked assignments. All work will be assessed through our online portfolio OneFile.
16-18 No Fees, 19+ £2000
This could lead to an apprenticeship in business administration, marketing or customer service
English and Maths can be built into your course.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.