Foundation Learning - Horticulture Level 1 at Kirklees College: Dewsbury Centre
This course will support you to build transferrable skills and knowledge in the horticulture sector. You can go onto further study or employment in the industry.
You must do a work experience placement as part of the course.
You will also study:
• Practical skills for maintaining plants
• Planting flower bulbs for naturalisation or bedding
• Preparing and planting a container for display
• Assisting with the propagation of plants from seeds • Assisting with the vegetative propagation of plants
An assessment indicating you are working at Entry 2 or above in English and you have some practical ability and interest in Horticulture.
• Work-based activity
• English and maths exams (where required)
• Individual work placements
Employment, Level 2 course, Apprenticeship or Supported Internship
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.