Food Science and Nutrition BTEC Certificate at Monkseaton High School
- Problem solving
- Research, development and presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills concerning a project
- Independently learning skills
- Time management
Unit 1 Meeting the Nutritional Needs of Specific Groups (internal and external assessment)
- The will involve a 90-minute external examination and an internal centre marked assignment
- 180 guided learning hours
Students must have 5A*- C/9-5 grades at GCSE.
50% Coursework / 50% Examination
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Monkseaton High School directly.