Business - Business BTEC Work Skills Level 2 at Kirklees College, Dewsbury Centre
This course is designed to help you improve your understanding and application of work-based skills, with a focus on business and retail.
It is a flexible course that will give you the knowledge, skills and understanding that are relevant, current and useful for both you and potential employers.
• Learn how to search and apply for jobs and prepare for interviews.
• Build communication, leadership and teamwork skills so that you can form relationships with customers and colleagues in a work role.
• Learn how to manage your own money and be responsible for other people’s money. • Develop problem-solving and resolution skills.
• Increase your confidence, positive behaviour and attitude
A minimum of 4 GCSEs with the following grades: English 3 and maths at 2 or above and two other GCSEs grade 3 or above
• Group activities and presentations
• Written assessments
Dependent upon overall grade, options include: Level 2 or Level 3 courses in Business/Retail or Enterprise or an Apprenticeship in Retail or Customer Service.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.