Construction - Apprenticeship in Bricklaying level 3 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
The course covers the following college training:
• Safe working practices
• Information, quantities and communicating with others
• Building methods and construction technology
• Constructing complex masonry structures
• Constructing decorative features
• Maths and English at level two unless previously achieved
• Continuous assessment
• Multiple choice online exam at the end of each unit
• Professional discussion
Higher Education or employment.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.