Motor vehicle - Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle (Light and Heavy Vehicles) level 3 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
You will be employed in industry, earning a wage whilst gaining skills and qualifications throughout the three stages of the Apprenticeship.
Formative assessment of skills, knowledge and behaviours are required and outlined in an assessment plan.
• Induction and foundation skills
• Routine service and inspections
• Simple diagnosis and repair
• Intermediate diagnosis and repair
• Mandatory F-Gas unit (Air Conditioning)
• Complex diagnosis and repair
You will need to study maths, English and ICT as part unless you already have GCSE grade 4 or above.
Behaviour assessment, knowledge and skills tests at end of Stage 1 and 2, evidence of behaviours and achieve F-Gas qualification. Y
ou must complete the end point assessment after stage 3 covering
• Apprentice log book
• Synoptic knowledge (two exams)
• Synoptic skills test (two-day practical exam)
Employment with dealerships or companies operating their own fleets/In-house CPD/ Management qualifications/advanced vehicle diagnostics.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.