Design Engineer Construct Level 3 at St Joseph's College
Design Engineer Construct is an accredited learning programme for secondary-school age students and has been expertly developed to create and inspire the next generation of Built Environment professionals.
Through a project-based approach, This course applies pure academic subjects to the latest construction industry practices. The result is young people with real-world practical experience and employability skills.
- UNIT 1: Defining a Sustainable Construction Project
- UNIT 2: Developing a Sustainable Construction Project
- UNIT 3: Support Design, Structural and Services aspects of a Sustainable Construction Project.
- UNIT 4: Lifecycle and Financial planning for a Sustainable Construction Project
- UNIT 5: Evaluating and Documenting a Sustainable Construction Project
C+ in a Design and Technology Course or Art.
Assessment Objective 1: - Recall, select and communicate knowledge and understanding.
Assessment Objective 2: Apply knowledge and understanding through analysis, reasoned judgements and drawing conclusions.
Assessment Objective 3: Practical and technical skills related to applying skills knowledge and understanding in context.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St Joseph's College directly.