Psychology A Level at St Joseph's College
Psychology is a hugely interesting and challenging A Level.
You may have chosen to study Psychology because it is new and interesting, because you want to study Psychology or an associated degree at university, because you have a strong and balanced academic ability in English and in the Sciences, or because it supports your other subjects.
Psychology teaches you both the social and scientific aspects of human behaviour and about the methods used to support any deviation to standard human behaviour. It is a perfect subject for higher level thinkers.
- Topic 1. Introductory topics in Psychology
- Topic 2. Psychology in Context
- Topic 3. Issues Options in Psychology
- 6+ in GCSE Maths and English
- 6/6 in Core and Additional Science (or triple if studied)
- Paper 1: (90 minutes)
- Paper 2: (90 minutes)
- Paper 3: (90 minutes)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St Joseph's College directly.