Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
Business Administration is an important support role within any business organisation, and can be a stepping stone to a variety of careers as well as Higher Education opportunities.
What can we offer?
- On and off the job training that is tailored to specific job roles and is relevant to the industry
- One to one support
- Tuition by individuals who have extensive training and real industry experience
What will you do?
Business Administration Apprentices perform tasks such as:
- Producing business documents
- Preparing for and attending meetings
- Using a range of IT packages
- Managing and improving your performance
Who could you work for?
We have placed Apprentices with hundreds of employers across Greater Manchester including The University of Manchester, Berrymans Lace Mawer and Transport for Greater Manchester.
NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration.
Grades A-C in English and Maths.
You will be paid a salary during your apprenticeship. Any training costs will be covered by your employer and/or government funding.
You could progress onto an advanced apprenticeship in business administration.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.