Teaching and Learning - Intermediate Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
This apprenticeship trains you to provide support in the classroom. Learning support staff work with teachers, carry out duties such as lesson preparation, and work with small groups or individuals.
What can we offer?
• We help find the job or work experience placement that is right for you
• Excellent progression rates from our Intermediate to Advanced Apprenticeships
• A range of Higher Education options to allow you to gain a university degree part-time, whilst you work
What will you do?
Teaching and Learning Apprentices have enormous variety in their roles. Daily activities could include:
• Supervising children in the classroom
• Helping with excursions
• Assisting in lesson preparation
Who could you work for?
Our Teaching and Learning Apprentices have worked at various
schools around Greater Manchester including Walkden High School,
East Manchester Academy and Broomwood Primary School.
Grades A-C/4-9 in English and maths.
You will receive a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. All training costs will be covered by government funding and/or your employer.
You could progress on to an advanced apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.