Understanding Autism Certificate Level 2 at Sittingbourne Technical College at Sheppey College
Achievement of this qualification will equip learners with knowledge and understanding across a range of key subject areas, for example:
- person-centred approach
- influence of positive communication methods
- how to support positive behaviour
- how individuals with autism can be supported to live healthy and fulfilled lives.
4 Ds or 3s including English and maths or a relevant full level 1.
To achieve the Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism, learners must successfully complete all work set which will be internally assessed. Formal external exams will be taken for English and maths GCSE as necessary.
Upon achievement of this qualification, learners will be able to progress onto further learning or to employment within the health and social care sector; for example
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England)
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.