Photography, Film and Animation BTEC Level 3 at Tor Bridge High
Prepare for a career in graphic communications and interactive design, exploring design concepts and styles through both traditional media and cutting edge digital
Explore wet photography in the dark room and digital photography, film and animation in the Mac Suite.
BTEC and Level 3 vocational pathway Students are expected to get 6 x A* — C GCSE, including English and Maths (Grade 5 or above). Students are expected to get a ‘C’ Grade or above in the subject that they are progressing to level 3, where applicable.
You will be assessed on four units:
1. Visual Recording and Communication (externally
2. Critical and Contextual Studies (externally assessed)
3. The Creative Process (centre assessed)
4. Optional Specialist Unit (centre assessed)
Foundation Diploma (study in two option blocks):
1-4 above, plus:
5. Materials, Techniques and Processes (centre assessed)
6. Optional Specialist Unit (centre assessed)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Tor Bridge High directly.