Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Barbering at Woodspeen Training
The Level 3 Diploma (NVQ) will give you the opportunity to gain supervisory skils, along with the opportunity to inspire others. By gaining competence at Level 3 gives you the chance to deiversify ino other Barbering related occupations, some are in teaching and training, management and representatives for the industry. You will work the occupational standards as required by the Specification of Apprenticeship Standards for England (SASE) Framework.
- Procedures to safety control work operations
- Promote additional services or products to clients
- Provide hairdressing consultation services
- Design and create a range of facial hair shapes
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of barbering techniques
Examples of Optional Units:
- Provide shaving services
- Provide colour correction techniques
- Provide face massage services
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business
- Desig and create patterns in hair.
You will have the relevant occupational experience in either Barbering or Hairdressing sector or a Level 2 Diploma (NVQ) in Hairdressing or Barbering.
Follow on courses:
Level 4 Management, Foundation Degree in Salon Management.
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.