Facilities Services Levels 2 and 3 Apprenticeship at Bradford College
Facilities Services apprentices are responsible for the systems and people that make a building operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
You will be involved in resolving issues and making sure the facilities are running smoothly.
- Preparing rooms and moving equipment for events
- Carrying out minor maintenance repairs
- Carrying out small repairs and renovations
- Grass cutting, hedge trimming and litter picking.
Typical modules include:
- Contribute to Facilities Management projects
- Maintain Property Assets
- Operate Security Measures.
- Managing Sustainability and Environmental Issues
- Managing Utility Services and Energy Efficiency in the Workplace
- Introduction to Effective Management of Space Within Own Organisation.
You will be required to study on a day release basis at Bradford College.
Level 2: GCSE English and mathematics at Grade A*-E/9-2 or Entry Level 3 on the BKSB Literacy and Numeracy screening.
Level 3: GCSE English and mathematics at Grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 1 on the BKSB Literacy and Numeracy screening.
For further information please visit our website:
or contact 01274 728316
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bradford College directly.