Bricklaying CSkills Diploma Level 2 at Bishop Burton College
This practical course provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to become a recognised bricklayer. There is currently a demand for bricklayers and this Diploma will set you up perfectly to go straight into the trade. Students are also given the opportunity to showcase their skills by representing the College in the World Skills Competitions.
- Storing materials and equipment
- Working platforms
- Brick and block work walling
- Setting out basic buildings
- Construct walling detail
- Signalling for the movement of loads
- Health and safety
- Work experience and employability skills
- English and Maths, as required.
A relevant Level 1 qualification and one satisfactory reference is needed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.