Countryside and Environment BTEC Level 2 at Bishop Burton College
This course provides you with a general introduction to countryside management in the UK and will develop the basic skills required to work within the sector; ranging from practical habitat management tasks to understanding the requirements of different game species.
- Environmental and land-based business
- Estate maintenance
- Conservation and improvement of British habitats
- Introduction to agriculture and conservation
- Introduction to game management
- Work experience and employability skills
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade D or 3 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a Level 1 qualification in a related subject.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.