Health and Social Care Level 2 at Bishop Burton College
This qualification provides an excellent platform for you to launch a career in the caring professions. It is a wide-ranging, engaging programme which will introduce you to the key values, skills and qualities required to work in care environments.
- Communication in health and social care
- Health and social care values
- The rights of the individual
- Ensuring safe environments
- Healthy living
- Equality and diversity
- A research project in health and social care
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade D or 3 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a Level 1 qualification in a related subject. A satisfactory reference and clear Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) check are also required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.