Public Services BTEC Level 2 at Bishop Burton College
You will be prepared for careers in many of the uniformed public services and develop a wide range of practical skills on this course, which may features a residential week with the public services, learning about recruitment and entry requirements.
- An insight into public services
- Effects of crime on the community
- Preparing to respond to emergency incidents
- Leadership and teamwork
- Competitive sports and outdoor activities
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade D or 3 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a Level 1 qualification in a related subject. One satisfactory reference is also needed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.