Agriculture BTEC Level 2 at Bishop Burton College
This course will give you a solid foundation for your future career development, introducing you to a range of skills required to work in a number of agriculture and countryside-related industries. Classroom lectures are supported by practical activities and you will have work experience to enhance your employability.
- Agricultural crop establishment
- Animal and plant husbandry
- Operating land-based machines
- Estate skills
- Land-based business management
- Work experience and employability skills
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade D or 3 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a Level 1 qualification in a related subject. A satisfactory reference is also needed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.