Health and Social Care Level 2 at Bishop Burton College
This qualification provides an excellent platform for you to launch a career in the caring professions. It is a wide-ranging, engaging programme which will introduce you to the key values, skills and qualities required to work in care environments.
- Communication in health and social care
- Health and social care values
- The rights of the individual
- Ensuring safe environments
- Healthy living
- Equality and diversity
- A research project in health and social care
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade D or E or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths at grade Three, or a Level One qualification in a related subject. One satisfactory reference is also required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.