Animal Management BTEC Level 3 at Bishop Burton College
The Level 3 in Animal Management combines basic scientific knowledge with the theory and practice of animal and business management. It is ideal for people who wish to apply for a supervisory or managerial position within the animal care industry.
- Welfare and ethics
- Health and disease
- Practical animal husbandry
- Business management for the animal care industry
- Work experience and employability skills
- English and Maths, as required.
A range of pathways are available, dependent on your qualifications.
- One-year Extended Certificate
- One-year Foundation Diploma
- Two-year Diploma
- Two-year Extended Diploma.
Four GCSEs at grade C or 4 or equivalent, preferably including Science, and English and Maths, or a relevant BTEC Level 2 or equivalent. One satisfactory reference is also needed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.