Equine Management BTEC Level 3 at Bishop Burton College
This course is designed for people who wish to improve their equestrian skills whilst developing the necessary attributes for employment within the equine industry. The course combines practical equine training with managerial and business skills and is ideal for those seeking an alternative to A-Levels and a clear progression route into Higher Education. Different study programmes are available to suit your needs.
- Horse tack, equipment and rugs
- Equine health and husbandry
- Equine diet and nutrition
- Equine bodu systems
- Work experience and employability skills
- English and Maths, as required.
A range of pathways are available, dependent on your qualifications.
- One-year Extended Certificate
- One-year Foundation Diploma
- Two-year Diploma
- Two-year Extended Diploma.
Four GCSEs at grade C or 4 or equivalent, preferably including Science, English and Maths. Equivalent qualifications may also be considered. You must also demonstrate a suitable level of riding ability. Applicants will be asked to undertake a practical riding assessment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.