Tourism, Events and Attractions BTEC Level 3 at Bishop Burton College
Our Tourism, Events and Attractions course plays to the country’s, and the region’s, strengths – ranging from national parks to theme parks, museums to music festivals, historic houses to ale trails, coastline to club culture, country shows to shopping, surfing to spa breaks, ghost tours to galleries and areas of outstanding natural beauty to special scientific interest.
- The business of travel and tourism
- The UK as a destination
- Visitor attractions
- Marketing products and services
- Management and delivery of events
- Work experience and employability skills
- English and Maths, as required.
A range of pathways are available, dependent on your qualifications.
- One-year Extended Certificate
- One-year Foundation Diploma
- Two-year Diploma
- Two-year Extended Diploma.
Four GCSEs at grade C or 4 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a relevant BTEC Level 2 / First Diploma. One satisfactory reference is also needed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.