Carpentry and Joinery Diploma Level 1 at Gloucestershire College
The course enables you to develop your basic understanding of the industry while also gaining the maths, English and interpersonal skills you’ll need for the second year of the Level 2 course.
You will study:
- first fixing before plasterwork
- basic joints
- carcassing floors and roofs
- using portable power tools
You will need to have 3 GCSE's at grade E or Entry 3 in English & Maths Functional Skills.
On successful completion you may:
- Progress on to a Modern Apprenticeship
- Progress on to a Level 2 Diploma in Carpentry
Steel toe capped shoes/boots and sturdy clothing to protect your body will be required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Gloucestershire College directly.