Plumbing EAL Level 2 Diploma FT at Central Bedfordshire College
The qualification provides learners with practical experience of plumbing and an expectation of some of the situations that they could face as a plumber in the building services sector.
More specifically, it provides learners with the required underpinning knowledge and related practical skills they will need to progress on to the Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Plumbing and to subsequently pursue a career in this occupational area.
Key topics include
- health and safety and communication within the building services
- scientific principles within the plumbing and heating industry
- pipework fabrication process and techniques
- installation and maintenance techniques for cold water, hot water, central heating, above ground drainage, and rainwater systems.
- Interview and reference
- City & Guilds Plumbing Level 1 Must have functional skills Level 1 or GCSE Grade D
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central Bedfordshire College directly.