Level 2 Trowel Occupations Apprenticeship at ProCo NW Ltd
This apprenticeship enables young people to gain first-hand experience on a construction site, in addition to developing their bricklaying skills.
A bricklaying apprentice will build walls for new homes and developments, and repair and refurbish walls on existing homes and restoration projects.
- Conform to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Conform to productive working practices in the workplace
- Move, handle and store resources in the workplace
- Erect masonry structures and cladding
- Work safely as part of a team
- Employment in the bricklaying trade
- Practical assessments
After completing this level 2 qualfication the apprentice can progress onto a level 3 qualification.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.