Extended Project Qualification at Regent High School
CHOOSE THIS COURSE IF…
- you want to be stretched and challenged to explore a wider range of university-ready skills
- you relish the prospect of completing a piece of research or other project type which evidences your independent learning skills. This will enhance your chances for acceptance on to university courses, particularly as it is equivalent to an AS Level and attracts corresponding UCAS points.
- At least 5 A*-C grades at GCSE, including English and Maths
- L2 BTEC subjects which are GCSE-equivalent are an appropriate entry qualification in addition to GCSEs
- 100% dissertation (coursework).
- assessment also includes a formal presentation of findings to your peers and teacher which is assessed as part of the final award.
- you can use the Extended Project to investigate a field that you are interested in, meaning you can gain first-hand insight of what certain academic areas entail
POSSIBLE CAREER OPTIONS
- the Extended Project will support you in any career path you choose. By the end of the course, you will have an excellent piece of work that will make your CV stand out
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Regent High School directly.