Administration Assistant Apprenticeship at Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council
St. Aloysius is a warm and caring Catholic Primary School. We are committed to high standards and have high expectations. We are dedicated to providing child centred learning and an environment that is inspirational and allows all children to flourish. We have a small team of Office Staff which we wish to expand to assist with general office duties.
Key responsibilities for the role
- Reception duties – answering telephone; face to face enquiries; dealing with visitors.
- Taking and accurately recording payments from parents for school meals, school trips etc.
- Provide routine clerical support; photocopying, filing, emailing, mail distribution.
- Basic word processing to support teachers in producing school letters/prospectus etc.
- Provide any other clerical support, under supervision.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council directly.