Sports Academy - Boys Football at Bolton Sixth Form College
Our Sports Academies offer students a fantastic opportunity to excel in sports where they already have a very high level of skill.
The College has partnerships with Daisy Hill FC.
Benefits of attending the Sports Academies:
- Individualised high quality coaching delivered by our specialist coaches
- Access to a sports rehabilitator and therapist
- Full Academy training kit
- Compete in National Academy Leagues and British Colleges framework
- Opportunities to acquire coaching and officiating qualifications
Training Sessions, Venues and Facilities:
- Football training and Academy fixtures take place at the new 4G training facility at Hacken Lane
Academy Sessions Include:
- Speed and agility
- Skill development
- Performance techniques
- Video analysis
- Diet and nutrition
- Etiquette and conduct
Once you have attended admission interview and you have a conditional place, you will then be invited to attend trials in April 2019. References should also be submitted from relevant sports teachers at your school or your sports coach.
No course fees are applicable for 16-18 year old learners who meet funding regulations.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.