Management Apprenticeship Level 3 at Anderson Stockley Accredited Training
The Advanced Apprenticeship in Management is ideal for first line managers with responsibility for managing budgets, allocating work to team members / colleagues / contractors, achieving specific results and some degree of decision making.
This qualification aims to give learners an opportunity to develop management performance, become more effective and to progress their career.
The above qualification consists of:
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management
- Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
To achieve the NVQ Certificate in Management Level 3, learners must achieve 25 credits from a set of units, including the Mandatory units listed below:
- Manage own professional development within an organisation
- Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of the team
To achieve the Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management, learners must achieve 20 credits from a set of units including the Mandatory units listed below:
- M3.01 Solving problems and making decisions
- M3.02 Understanding change in the workplace
- M3.03 Planning change in the workplace
- M3.04 Achieving objectives through time management
These units are completed as set assignments that the assessor will guide learners through. Learners will also be observed in the workplace by their assessor and complete case studies, short answer questions and personal statements.
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management
- Level 4 QCF Qualification relevant to the learners job role
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Anderson Stockley Accredited Training directly.