CPC Road Haulage National Operations 2 Day Refresher at Wiltshire Transport Training & Development Ltd
Students will receive multi-media presentations to introduce and explain recent legislative changes and operator obligations. They will carryout practical exercises / case studies and multiple choice question papers as confirmation of knowledge and understanding. Through group discussion, the students will to able to share knowledge and practical experiences with others within the group to confirm best practice.
On successful completion of this course, the students will have been updated on recent legislative changes and operator obligations, have refreshed some of the key CPC subject areas which are vital to effective and complaint road freight transport operation and to raise awareness of current best practices.
The subject areas covered are:
- Operator Licensing
- Vehicle Taxation
- Environmental Management
- Drivers’ Hours and Road Transport (Working Time)Directive Regulations
- Drivers’ Hours Records (Analogue and Digital Tachographs)
- Driver Licensing
- Traffic Regulations (Speed limits, Parking restrictions)
- Vehicle Plating and Testing
- Fleet Inspections
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Vehicle Weights and Dimensions
- Safe Loading of Vehicles (including Livestock, Food and Dangerous Goods)
- Road Traffic Accident procedures
- Health and Safety
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wiltshire Transport Training & Development Ltd directly.