Horticulture Apprenticeship Level 3 at Bath College
The Level 3 Horticulture Apprenticeship will provide you with skills in either production horticulture, landscaping horticulture, parks, gardens or green spaces. This will allow you to train as: a deputy head greenkeeper, deputy head groundsman, garden designer, senior gardener or a parks officer. The specific topics available within your skill pathway will be agreed with your assessor and relevant to the route you have chosen so as to provide you with the best training with the chosen provider.
Examples of the types of topics available include:
- Establishing plants and or seeds in soil
- Maintain the appearance of decorative amenity areas
- Use and maintain pedestrian controlled powered equipment
- Plant nomenclature, terminology and identification
- Construct and maintain paths and maintain sports turf
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bath College directly.