Music Practitioners Level Two Rockschool Subsidiary Diploma at East Riding College
This course is designed and delivered by practising musicians, composers, programmers and instrumentalists and offers learners a comprehensive insight into the workings and demands of a professional musician.
- Instrumental skills
- Practical harmony application
- Music rehearsal skills
- Recorded music performance
- Live music performance
- Listening to music and understanding music; a professional insight
- Session musician skills
- A minimum of four GCSEs at grade D or above including English, or equivalent qualifications
- Motivation and commitment
- Successful interview demonstrating motivation and commitment to the course
- Music skills and an initial assessment
This course is assessed through practical activities and written coursework depending on the subject matter. Coursework and practical assessments are based on realistic workplace situations and live assignments where appropriate.
A successful final grade on this course will lead directly on to the Level Three Extended Diploma for Music Practitioners
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.